21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Since participants are expected to be familiar with programming in Java.
The course covers issues related to the creation of Java applications with particular emphasis on technology widely used today in applications such as application frameworks for building Spring and Hibernate. The participants at the end will have knowledge to design applications and to select the appropriate technology for a specific solution. Enable understanding of known issues discussed in the course of libraries, specifications and technologies.
- Design Pattern Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection
- Architectural Overview Spring
Spring Application Context
- Configuration files
- Mapping objects
Factory components and its use
Programming in Spring AOP
The use of new technologies in the Spring
- Create an application using Spring MVC
- Combining Spring MVC with Java Server Faces
Introduction to Hibernate
- The life cycle of objects and identify objects
Hibernate in Action
- Mapping tables on POJO category
- Construction of POJO category
- Mapping properties of the columns in the tables
- Establishing relationships between objects
Transactions in Hibernate
- Local and global transactions
- Overview of API transactions
- Levels of transaction
Language HQL - Hibernate Query Language
Combining Hibernate and Spring applications
Despite the format used to give this course, which should not be used in any educational context and even more in a professional. The part that was beneficial for me was when we presented several extracts of our project to get hints on where we could do some changes to see if that fixes some issues.
Veronica - NOESIS SOLUTIONS NV
Everything. The trainer has the best teaching skills I've seen in my life.
Pablo Rodriguez Rubio - NOESIS SOLUTIONS NV
I generally liked the exercises.
NOESIS SOLUTIONS NV