21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Python programming experience
Natural language generation (NLG) refers to the production of natural language text or speech by a computer.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Python to produce high-quality natural language text by building their own NLG system from scratch. Case studies will also be examined and the relevant concepts will be applied to live lab projects for generating content.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use NLG to automatically generate content for various industries, from journalism, to real estate, to weather and sports reporting
- Select and organize source content, plan sentences, and prepare a system for automatic generation of original content
- Understand the NLG pipeline and apply the right techniques at each stage
- Understand the architecture of a Natural Language Generation (NLG) system
- Implement the most suitable algorithms and models for analysis and ordering
- Pull data from publicly available data sources as well as curated databases to use as material for generated text
- Replace manual and laborious writing processes with computer-generated, automated content creation
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
2020-02-18 2020-02-20One Fullerton - NobleProg Singapore
the last day. generation part
The topics referring to NLG. The team was able to learn something new in the end with topics that were interesting but it was only in the last day. There were also more hands on activities than slides which was good.