NobleProg Facts & History
- Established in Krakow, Poland, in 2005 as a pure classroom training company.
- Present in London, United Kingdom from January 2007.
- From 2008 a large proportion of our revenue came from Instructor-led Online Courses.
- From 2008 the company has been expanding through franchising
- Currently operating in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Poland, Dubai, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and other South East Asia regions
- Currently headquartered in London, UK, Macao Beijing, China
Why do we do what we do?
- Finding suitable trainer or consultant is not easy.
- It requires searching, interviewing and explaining what you need all over again.
- Failure to find a good trainer leads from frustration to complete failure of achieving your goals
- We, NobleProg, through Software, Artificial Intelligence, Unique Management Practises, Processes and Rules strive to find a perfectly matching trainer/consultant in no time, so you can enjoy your training.
- Our ultimate goal is to create an Artificial Intelligence to create, provide and assess personalised training
- This AI system would create up-to-date self-study materials or find appropriate human to deliver the course for you..
World's Local Training Provider
- Providing worldwide comprehensive training and consultancy solutions in an effective, efficient, comfortable and interesting way
- Matching people who can and want to provide training or consulting and those who need it
- Making the organisation of the course as easy, quick and effective as possible for both, the trainer and the course participants.
Why are we different
- No need to wait: Ability to deliver cost-effective courses - even for one person.
- Small groups: Average groups size in public courses is around 2, our cost effective business model allows us to offer one-to-one training ensuring we provide the highest possible quality.
- Proven: We have trained more than 11000 people from more than 900 companies and organisations over the last 5 years.
- Direct: Delegates can talk to the trainer before the course to ensure that they get what they need.
- Up-to-date: New courses are created on a weekly basis.
- We use Artificial Intelligence software to increase the quality and reduce the cost of provided services.
What can we do for you?
- We can provide you with a range of management, financial, statistics and computer training courses and consultancy. In other words everything you need to improve your skills and benefit you and your organisation.
- We can help you with your projects by offering ad-hoc as well as on-going training, consultancy and coaching