Online or onsite, instructor-led live Functional Reactive Programming training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to develop reactive applications.
Functional Reactive Programming training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Functional Reactive Programming training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Singapore or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Singapore.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Though an online training, the interactivity with the trainer was remarkable and was always available to provide valuable sources to complement the training. I am very satisfied.
Nuno Marques - MULTICERT, S.A.
Course: Functional Reactive Programming with Java 9 and RxJava
How good of a specialist Trainer were.
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Course: Spring Webflux
Functional Reactive Programming Course Outlines in Singapore
- Understand the importance and significance of reactive programing in applications and systems development.
- Run Unit test on RxJava 2.0.
- Use the Akka framework under reactive programing principles.
- Employ Spring to handle the development of concurrent applications.
- Use Java 9's flow API to develop reactive apps.