Online or onsite, instructor-led live IBM Maximo training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use IBM Maximo for managing assets as well as maintenance operations.
IBM Maximo training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live IBM Maximo training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Singapore or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Singapore.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
IBM Maximo Course Outlines in Singapore
- Install and configure IBM Maximo.
- Understand the Asset Management Lifecycle.
- Work with the IBM Maximo database to query and retrieve data.
- Use IBM Maximo applications and modules to manage assets.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance aspects of an organization's assets.
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Organize assets into complex hierarchies.
- Schedule complex maintenance routines.
- Manage purchases, inventory and delivery routes.
- Manage external labor resources.
- Monitor maintenance work using a conditions-based approach.