Local, instructor-led live Kong training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to set up and monitor a Kong API gateway to manage microservices traffic.
Kong training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Kong training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Singapore or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Singapore. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Kong Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in Singapore (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to set up a Kong API gateway to manage traffic to and from their microservices.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure a Kong cluster.
- Manage a Kong API gateway to provide a single communication point for accessing API.
- Control web services traffic at a granular level.
- Secure APIs by authenticating access.
- Control traffic through rate limiting and quotas.
- Monitor, log and analyze API traffic using a third-party solution such as ELK stack.
Upcoming Kong API Courses
Collyer Quay - NobleProg Singapore
Suntec Tower 2 - NobleProg Singapore
Centennial Tower - NobleProg Singapore
JTC Summit - NobleProg Singapore
United Square - NobleProg Singapore
Weekend Kong API courses, Evening Kong API training, Kong API boot camp, Kong instructor-led, Weekend Kong API training, Evening Kong courses, Kong API coaching, Kong API instructor, Kong API trainer, Kong training courses, Kong API classes, Kong on-site, Kong API private courses, Kong API one on one training