Online or onsite, instructor-led live Microsoft Bot Framework training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build, enhance, and deploy chatbots.
Microsoft Bot Framework training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Singapore onsite live Microsoft Bot Framework trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Microsoft Bot Framework Course Outlines in Singapore
- Build guided bot conversations with Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Enhance bots with dialogs and FormFlow.
- Integrate Microsoft's NLP framework into a bot.
- Deploy a bot to one or multiple channels.
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing bot projects.
- Create a bot and integrate additional functionalities and elements with Composer.
- Enhance bot features with Composer API and customize interactions using CLI tools.
- Test, debug, and validate bots, and then deploy them to Azure.