Local, instructor-led live Project Calico training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Project Calico.
Calico training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Singapore onsite live Project Calico trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Project Calico Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in Singapore (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to optimize networking for Kubernetes clusters.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Calico.
- Understand how Calico differs from traditional overlay networks.
- Understand how Calico combines internet routing protocols with consensus-based data stores.
- Use Calico to create a container networking solution for Kubernetes clusters.
- Use Calico to provide network policy for Kubernetes.
Upcoming Calico Courses
JTC Summit - NobleProg Singapore
The Signature - NobleProg Singapore
United Square - NobleProg Singapore
Collyer Quay - NobleProg Singapore
Centennial Tower - NobleProg Singapore
Weekend Calico courses, Evening Calico training, Calico boot camp, Project Calico instructor-led, Weekend Calico training, Evening Project Calico courses, Calico coaching, Calico instructor, Calico trainer, Project Calico training courses, Calico classes, Project Calico on-site, Calico private courses, Calico one on one training