Online or onsite, instructor-led live Swagger training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Open API Specification (OAS) files for building, designing, documenting, and consuming RESTful web services with Swagger.
Swagger training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Singapore onsite live Swagger trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Java Exercises and interracttive sessions were useful
Ncell Pvt. Ltd
Course: WSO2 API Manager for Developers
Good explanations in detail and good treatment of the instructor
Ricardo Alberto Bustos Diosa
Course: WSO2 API Manager para desarrolladores
Swagger Course Outlines in Singapore
- Create an API management strategy for software infrastructure.
- Use Swagger tools to edit OAS files and create SDKs.
- Implement API security, versioning, documentation, and other important features.
- Set up and configure the SwaggerHub environment to start developing.
- Utilize and integrate SwaggerHub tools to lay out and build RESTful APIs.
- Generate interactive documentation for API definitions based on the OpenAPI Specification.
- Implement SwaggerHub framework add-ons to enhance API components and features.
- Manage the overall lifecycle of the developed API and its published versions.